At Local Logic Place we support organisations and community groups to research and understand their needs and also to develop programs and projects to meet these identified needs, manage the delivery of these programs and projects and undertake their acquittal and evaluation.
Our ability to ‘follow through’ alongside a community, from identification and inception of a project to completion and evaluation guarantees simplicity, continuity and partnership.
- Identifying community needs
- Undertaking literature and concept background research for projects
- Developing project briefs including project workplans
- Writing funding / grant applications
- Facilitating community meetings / project partnership meetings
- Program and project design
- Planning for sustainability and the management of risk
- Developing evaluation frameworks
- Completing project acquittals